Okay you guys, finally compiled a gift guide for the men in your life! I stuck with things Matt has and loves as I still need to figure out what I am getting him this year, ha! We typically do experiences, but that might be a little tricky this year. Anyways, I hope you find this helpful and pull some inspiration while shopping for your guy.
2. Taupe Crew Neck – I found this (and #13) at Urban Outfitters and thought they would be perfect for Matt. They come in 5 colors (I grabbed him taupe and tan) and he takes a medium. I actually styled and wore it the other day with leggings, just cuff the sleeves! (you can see on Instagram). I also placed these joggers on his wish list. 8 colors and $39!
3. Reebok Sneakers – Matt loves these shoes so much! I honestly might buy him a second pair because he has put some major mileage on his current pair.
4. Rag & Bone Denim – Hands down his favorite jeans/pants brand. He wears any of their Fit 2 Slim styles.
5. Ball Cap – Big hat guy, especially this year with the lack of haircuts 🙂 Lululemon makes his favorite style and he has them in a few colors.
6. Whalebone Sweatshirt – We love Whalebone! Based out of Montauk, NY we first discovered them when out east a few years back. Their site has so many cool items, give them a look through!
7. Faherty Long Sleeve – Another brand favorite. Matt owns a few items from them, but this long sleeve is always on repeat.
8. Truman’s Hair Paste – Matt swears by this hair paste he has been using for years. He has corse/thick hair it and helps keep things in place, but without looking greasy or “done” if that makes sense.
9. Cocktail Ice Cube Tray – If your guy is into the craft cocktail scene he will love these. For $10 you can get this round tray or they also have large squares.
10. Electric Scooter – Okay, this is a splurge and what I bought Matt for his birthday, but have been getting lots of questions about it so adding it to the gift guide. My neighbor’s husband does a ton of research on things and this one came highly recommended. Matt has had fun scooting all around the city.
11. Personalized Toiletry Bag – This is what Matt gave all his groomsmen at our wedding, so thought I would add it on here since it seemed to be a big hit!
12. Whalebone Beanie – Another favorite from Whalebone and I want one for myself.
13. Tan Crew Neck Sweater – Same as above!