Ironically, I started making this list of stocking stuffer ideas on our car ride home yesterday so I wouldn’t forget when looking for Logan and so many of you wrote in during the Q+A asking about this too. I decided to make it a blog post so you could easily reference over and over.
2. ABC & 123 Gel Clings – Another favorite around here. You can also find in the Target $1 section! They are more of a 1 time use thing, but for $1 I don’t sweat it. He has fun putting them up and taking them down.
3. Set of Trucks – Logan’s favorite set of cars would fit perfect inside a stoking. We take these everywhere.
4. Kazoo – Huge music fans in this household and while he practices blowing for bubbles I thought a kazoo could be fun and different.
5. Fat Brain Dimpl – Love Fat Brain toys and this Dimpl has been a go-to for many many months. I first bought for him before he was 1 and he liked the colors and to chew on it. Now he pops it in and our.
6. Reusable Sticker Pad – He recently got into these reusable sticker pads with his cousins. I like the travel size of this particular brand!
7. Farm Animal Gel Clings – Same as above!
8. Light Up Spinning Wand – This little guy is a diaper changing MUST these days as Logan moves all around. My parents have given him a few for holidays and they are a favorite year round.
9. Fishing Bath Toy – Bath tub toys are always a hit!
10. Silk Scarves – I’ve noticed how much fun he has at these during his classes so decided they needed to make it into his stocking this Christmas.
11. Wooden Egg Maracas – Anything that he can shake around and makes noise is a big hit. Love the smaller size of these.
12. Natural Beeswax Crayons – Non-toxic crayons…we are still working on the “you can’t eat everything” phase, but knowing these are safe makes it better just in case.
13. Bubbles – Bubble wands are the absolute best!