I have been seeing a bunch of people compile these top items of 2018 and thought they were so fun to look at, reflect back on, and see what you all were loving last year! So I decided to study my own analytics and put together the top 15 most popular items from 2018. While I linked up as much as I could, if pieces are no longer available I mentioned that and linked something similar. Would love to hear your feedback on this type of post and if you all find it interesting as well! I may start doing them monthly if that’s something you would be interested in! This post is laid out with #1 being the post popular, and working our way down to #15.
1. ASTR Surplice Sweater – Hands down, the number one favorite item of 2018 was this ASTR Surplice Sweater. While my favorite way to style it is with a bralette underneath (safety pin if worried about chest exposure), you can also toss on a cute tank and pair with your favorite denim, shorts or even a skirt! It is currently on sale still for $69 in a few sizes, but also linking this similar version fully in stock.
2. Stud Earrings – These are my go-to every day earrings, I have the gold plated ones, but they also come in rose gold and silver!
3. Eyelet Midi Dress – This is one of my favorite dresses and I still wear it all the time. You can toss on a leather jacket if the weather is cool or wear alone like shown above. The black is unfortunately sold out, but there are a few left in ivory! If looking for a similar black version, I spotted this little number which happens to be on sale or this style just over $100.
4. Free People Found My Friend Sweatshirt – One of the coziest, slouchy, toss on tops I own! Luckily it is still in stock in two colors and only $78.
6. Cozy Blanket Scarf – It is still freezing here in NYC so this blanket scarf has been on repeat! I love this red color for this time of year, especially if there happens to be snow on the ground!
7. Leith Metallic Midi Dress – Thought this dress was perfect for not only the holidays, but all year long! I sized up for the bump, but would say it runs tts otherwise. Also, linking this super similar option which has more sizes available as well!
8. Dolman Sleeve Tunic – This was one of the most affordable tops I think I found all year long and was blown away by the quality and had to share with you all! Unfortunately it has been sold out, but found another at a $30 price point!
9. Double V-Neck Sweater – This lightweight v-neck sweater has gotten a ton of use over the past year I must say! The neutral color is a wardrobe favorite and I linked up this similar version for you all here.
10. High Waist Skinny Jeans (black distressed) – The BEST and most worn jeans in my wardrobe are hands down this pair! I literally did a happy dance when I saw they had a maternity version. Still in stock and a must have if you ask me.
11. Striped Cape Scarf – Still available in two colors and under $40! The perfect layering piece to have in your wardrobe 🙂
12. Twill Overalls – To be honest, pre-pregnancy and still now, I have been living in overalls! There are so many cute styles and they are all so comfy. While this pair is sold out, here are a few other options I am loving: one // two // three // four
13. Fleece Joggers – You can never have enough joggers in my opinion! These I picked up during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale (and also snagged them in grey), but this brand still offers a few similar styles you can check out here.
14. Fine Knit Sweater – Happy to report this cozy number is still in stock and available in 3 colors!