With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I have been spending some of my extra time on Pinterest searching for easy, no bake appetizer ideas to bring to my aunt and uncles. I know their oven will be in full use with prepping dinner and with having Logan this year I wanted to bring something yummy, but simple. I thought I would share a couple contenders in today’s post!
I also wanted to share this super casual outfit idea for hanging over the holidays. These flats are some of my favorite with this cozy shearling lining. They keep your feet warm without a sock. I still went with my true size, but if in between I would suggest going up!
Mini Skewer with Prosciutto, Mozzarella and Cantaloupe – Take a small skewer and add a piece of prosciutto, mozzarella ball and cantaloupe ball (if you have the gadget to make it into a ball). Top it off with a drizzle of balsamic.
Festive Goat Cheese Dip –
- Log of Goat Cheese
- Candid Pecans
- Dried Cranberries
- Fruit/Nut Cracker (for serving — I love Trader Joe’s Raisin Rosemary Crisps)
- Take out the goat cheese and let soften for about an hour or so it is easy to mix with all the ingredients.
- Chop rosemary, candid pecans and dried cranberries (I eyeball the amount I add into the dip, but you want enough of each item in every bite and can always add more at the end!).
- Mix about 4-5T of honey into the log of goat cheese (if using a full size log). I tasted at the end and ended up adding a little extra honey, so start small and add in at the end.
- Mix in the rosemary, chopped pecans and dried cranberries.
- Taste test, make any adjustments and enjoy!