The other week I took a pole over on Instagram Stories to see if you all would be interested in what I picked up for Logan from H&M for this fall. The answer was a big “yes!”, so I decided to share in detail here on the blog as well as videos over on my Stories. H&M had been one of my favorite places to shop for Logan, but note that I personally find their sizing to run a bit big. Just keep in mind when placing the order! Additionally, since I am buying fall for him, the pieces I picked up are a bit bigger than what he fits into now, knowing he will grow into them over the next few months. Also, a lot of the pieces come in pink and girly colors too.
H&M is also offering 20% off and free shipping all kids and kids home with code: 3406 through August 8th, 2019! Deals like this are typically when I like to stock up and shop for Logan, especially since he has been growing out of clothing so fast.
- Cotton Parka – I loved this olive green color (as you can tell by other items I picked up as well), but it also comes in 5 other colors! I thought this piece will be so cute once the cooler temps hit, layered up and picturing him at the pumpkin patch…just sayin’ 😉
- Fine-knit Silk Blend Hat – I am a sucker for babies in beanies and this one was too cute to pass up. It is incredibly soft (softer than the other one I bought as well) and also comes in a dark pink color.
- Cotton Chinos – While I snagged the dark beige color, they also come in navy and are only $9.99 (plus 20% off).
- Henley – Matt is a big fan of henleys and I thought it would be cute to pick up a few for Logan as well. It also comes in light brown and I love the button details.
- Padded Vest (with removable hood) – Might be my favorite purchase! Really into the two tone color and ability to layer over some other pieces Logan owns. This vest comes in blue, yellow and pink as well!
- Ribbed Cotton Hat – This hat is only $4.99 so I picked it up to try as well. It doesn’t have as much of a slouchy beanie feel as the other, but it super adorable non the less. It comes in light pink and mustard yellow too!
- Cotton Pants – Logan has these in the chambray which we have been wearing non-stop, so I had to pick them up in dark beige for fall.
- Quilted Jacket – I wanted a jacket for what I believe our November weather will be like. Cool, but not too cold. This quilted jacket caught my eye and also comes in pink and has a removable hood.
- 3-Pack Twill Pants – Loved the colors in these pants for the cooler months. There is a second color combo pack as well and just $34 (plus 20% off).
- Roll-up Cotton Pants – Too cute to pass up! Love the cuffs and drawstring and just everything overall! Also available in blue and white for $9.99 (plus 20% off).