- VAVA Night Light – I was on the hunt for a night light mainly for nighttime feedings so we can keep things as discreet as possible, get our babe fed and back to bed. I came across this one which had amazing reviews and now that I own it and have played around with it I see why! I love the smaller size and easy tap and touch control. Touch the top for half a second to turn on night light mode for breastfeeding/feeding at night, tap the logo twice to set an hour timer if you would like to comfort your toddler to sleep and it has a dimmer setting! I also love the rechargeable base so you can move it all around and not worry about having the night light plugged in anywhere. Such a steal for $20 in my opinion.
- BabyBum Diaper Cream Brush – Sounds silly, but I have heard such great things about this little gadget (just read the reviews as well)! You can buy a singular one, or I love this double pack, one is smaller in size and comes with a travel case to keep in your diaper bag and one is full size for home (this is the option I went with). You can scroll down and check out all the colors and size combos as well. It helps the diaper cream go on smoother, thicker and faster, keeps your hands clean and is even dishwasher safe. A great idea to add to a baby gift and something not everyone may know about or think of.
- Burt’s Bees Play & Sleep Bunny Onsie – This was just too adorable not to include and when I discovered it I had to order it immediately as we are having an Easter babe! The zipper feature makes diaper changes quicker and easier (from what I am told) and this style also comes in a few other designs if bunnies aren’t your thing.
- Muslin Burp Cloths – Might just be the best, most affordable for the quality, Amazon baby purchase to date! To be honest I ordered these on a whim to fill the little diaper caddy box on the nursery changing table/dresser for a photo I wanted to take. I figured what the heck, $10 for 4 burp cloths, but when these arrived they were the SOFTEST things ever and just got even softer after I washed them. They are a great size and I now ordered four more to toss a few in a diaper bag and to have on hand.
- Waterproof Wet Bag – Loved the concept behind this bag for wet baby clothes, etc. It folds up so small and is perfect to toss into each of my diaper bags (I have a book bag and then an insert for my everyday tote). You can use them for just about anything and they are machine washable! I went with the arrows and hearts 🙂
- Artifact Uprising Baby Book – I had been looking for a simple, clean, yet meaningful baby book for awhile and stumbled upon Artifact Uprising and fell in love. They have four different cover/book colors to choose from and the pages are laid out beautifully and exactly what I was looking for! It starts with a little bit of how the parents met and some background and then goes into the labor and delivery/birthday and first year of life!
- Light Up Bath Ducks – While I likely wont be using these for a little while, a mama friend of mine was raving about them and I wanted to order a set while on my mind. I think they are adorable and will make bath time extra fun!
- SwaddleMe Swaddle – Obviously haven’t put this to use yet except for testing it out on a stuffed bunny, but have heard over and over again how great these swaddles are, especially for nighttime feedings made slightly simpler. Basically two simple steps to secure your little one instead of trying to figure out a “typical swaddle.” You can see all the different colors, patterns and sizes here.
Amazon Baby Favorites Mentioned: