I love when I stumble upon pieces for the current season that are adorable, practical, but also affordable! The under $100 price-point is always a good sweet spot and easy to justify picking up a few new things as the seasons change. Comfy dresses have been key lately with this growing bump, so I have found a few that work for now, but also will be perfect post baby. I also have been loving the sandal and spring bag selection lately so added a few favorites to the list below!
- Midi Dress with Pockets ($79) – You may remember this dress I wore last weekend to my friend’s baby shower. The ruffle neck and sleeve detailing won me over and the pockets are an extra bonus! The way the dress lays I was able to order my regular pre-baby size (small) and it still had plenty of room for the bump as you can see. Will be such a great option to toss on during the upcoming months and even dress up with heels becomes appealing again (ha!).
- Leopard Slides ($90) – I have a feeling these will be on repeat as a mom. Quick, easy and cute! They comes in 3 colors and can easily be styled with a dress, skirt or shorts.
- Utility Romper ($58) – This might just be my first purchase post baby when I can wear rompers again! I love how easy they are to toss on and go and while I’m drawn to the olive green color, it also comes in three others.
- Straw Cross-body Bag ($60) – My number one most worn bag last year during the warmer months was one similar to this. From the cross-body strap allowing you to be hands free to the neutral color, it virtually goes with everything. The pom-poms are also removable which is great to have as an option (I took them off in the photos styled here).
- Sunglasses ($16 + $27) – Two of my favorite pairs of sunglasses are on high rotation as of lately and both super affordable! While I love my Ray-Bans and other “investment” sunglasses, I have noticed myself gravitating between these two options the most lately!
Finds Under $100: