This post has been way overdue, but happy to say I finally got around to filming it…bootleg version and all, ha! I always try and keep it real with you all, which you will see in the video, but I don’t have any fancy equipment and just used my phone, but wanted to get it done and up since this post has been asked for a lot.
Like I mention in the video, this is my everyday makeup routine and basically what I wear whenever I wear makeup. I will list out all the products I use below and if I missed anything in the tutorial just let me know! Hopefully you find it helpful and it works 🙂
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer – I forgot this step!!! I knew I would miss something, I am not the best at multitasking haha. I apply this after my skincare routine and before applying makeup.
- It Cosmetics CC Cream (color: light)
- Drop Shot Mix-in Facial Oil
- Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector (color: Light to Medium)
- Tarte Shape Tape (color: Light-Medium Honey)
- Tom Ford Bronzer
- NARS Blush (color: Orgasm)
- NARS Illuminating Loose Powder (color: Orgasm)
- Lancome Mascara Primer (this one is my favorite drug store find)
- YSL The Shock Mascara
- Anastasia Brow Duo Powder (color: Soft Brown)
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Beauty Blender Stand
- Beauty Blender Travel Case – the BEST for traveling so your sponge can air out
- Truffle Makeup Case (large + small) – You all know my obsession with these cases…I use them for just about EVERYTHING (travel: to hold my chargers, ear buds, etc // I toss all my sunblock and chapstick in one and into my beach bag on vacation // I use the small size in my every day tote for tiny items and it easily transports from one bag to the next // for my makeup – so easy to wipe out and clean…and the list goes on!) Their site is addicting, you will want everything!