Happy Wednesday, everyone! I am excited to share this gift idea with you all, because it has to do with a brand I have been using for years and love. TULA came out with the PERFECT skin care kits for the holidays, making gifting simple and easy! They have five special kits, all which include some of my favorite products. I love gifting skincare because it is something useful and practical, but also an investment, so sharing it with someone special is the best. You can always get creative and make your own gift box, pairing a few of your favorite products together.
Before I was pregnant, I used pretty much everything from their line (their face wash is by far the best), but if you are a mama-to-be like myself, I will also list the pregnancy safe options below.
- pH Resurfacing Gel – SO SO happy to have this listed as one of the products I can still use. You have heard me talk about this product non stop, it helps reduce and clear up any blemishes while evening out your skin tone. I apply 2-3 pumps on a cotton pad and apply over my face and neck.
- Kefir Replenishing Cleansing Oil – A great option for make-up removal and overall cleanser. I have swapped the standard Face Wash for this product since finding out we were expecting.
- Kefir Ultimate Recovery Mask – One of the best products this time of year for reducing dryness in your skin. It is a hydrating mask that you apply a thin layer over your face and then gently wipe off about 10 minutes later with a wash cloth and rinse.
- Dual-Phase Skin Reviving Treatment Pads – 1 pad with 2 sides…one side exfoliates your skin and then you flip and the other side brightens. I love tossing these pads in my bag when I travel, especially for an extra clean feel when I get off a flight!
- Aqua Infusion Oil-Free Gel Cream – Another saving grace for this time of year. It is basically like a glass of water for your skin! I apply first thing in the morning and also at night.
Pregnancy aside, my favorite products (and I feel like I could list their entire site) are:
- pH Resurfacing Gel (mentioned above)
- Exfoliating Treatment Mask – I also use as a spot treatment and apply on a blemish overnight
- Overnight Skin Rescue Treatment – I can’t even begin to describe how amazing this product is. It is basically a facial in a jar!
- Face Cleanser – My #1 choice day and night.
- Hydrating Day & Night Cream – Counting down the days until I can use this again! My O.G. skincare product and the first TULA product I ever tried and instantly fell in love with.
- Probiotics – Last, but not least, I take these daily (1x day). They help with digestion and overall gut health.
TULA is amazing and offers my readers 20% off your order with code: KENDALL. Let me know if you have any questions on any of the products or need a recommendation! I have tried everything at this point.
A big thanks to TULA for partnering on this post!