This is always a fun post to write because I love coming up with fun gift ideas for my mom and dad. They obviously did so much to make the holidays special for my brother and I growing up (and still do), so I really try to come up with new and special ways to give back to them and continue to make the holidays a special time of year. During this time of year, one of my first stops is the amazing gift selection at Ralph Lauren. If you are in New York City, you MUST stop by their flagship store on Madison Avenue on the Upper East Side, it is absolutely breathtaking! If you follow along on my Instagram stories, you will see Hadley loves going there as well, they always spoil her with her own water bowl and treats while I shop (they also carry a great selection of items for your pup)!
Their selection of gift items work perfectly, not only for mom and dad, but also coworkers, your in-laws, or anyone special in your life you might be shopping for. I love that they have so many items that feel very personalized. I always gravitate to the wide variety of picture frames, and have fun picking out a frame that matches my parents decor and filling it with a special photo.
If you’re looking for a few ideas more specific to your mom or dad, here are a few items I picked up this year and can’t wait to gift.
Gift ideas for Mom:
- Camel Scarf – Gifting the color camel is great because it can be paired with virtually anything, but this scarf also comes in three other colors if you are interested. The material is extra soft and can be easily dressed up or down.
- Stitched Gloves – This idea came from my mom mentioning how she never has a nice pair of gloves to grab and toss on when dressing up a bit. These gloves come in two colors with a wool and cashmere lining.
- Pullover Sweater – A classic gift idea if you ask me, this pullover sweater comes in three neutral colors and is such a wardrobe staple and piece to treat your mom to! I love that is can be worn and styled 100 ways and is a more relaxed fit.
Gift ideas for Dad:
- Leather Briefcase – More of an investment, but what dad isn’t worth it?! The quality and design of this briefcase is suitable for any guy in your life and can be worn with the shoulder strap or carried in your hand.
- Tartan Workshirt – Probably my favorite pick for my Dad! This shirt is a thicker material (great for those chilly winter days) and I love the detailing of the elbow patch.
Gift Ideas For Mom + Dad:
A big thanks to Ralph Lauren for partnering on this post!