Lets chat over the knee boots, shall we?! I love them, live in them and walk all over the city in them during cooler months! In the winter they are my secret to getting away with never wearing tights (anyone else not a fan? – they never stay up!) and they pair well over denim or with a skirt or dress. Sole Society has quite the boot collection and all colors/tones as well! I also find that the height of their boots/booties is wearable throughout the day. My feet never hurt and I am never wishing I tossed in a pair of flats. I think sometimes that is hard to find, but has been my experience with Sole Society’s shoes.
While we are touching on the topic of fall, I thought it would be fun to share 5 fall must-haves with you all!
- A Blanket Scarf – I have this one in camel, but also have my eye on the mustard! Great for layering, only $40 and the coziest material. Always pairs well with over the knee boots 😉
- A Crowd Pleaser Pumpkin Recipe – Skinny Pumpkin Pie Dip…this stuff is SO good!!
- Pumpkin Coffee Mug – Just makes each morning that much better.
- Cozy Throw – Loving the texture in this one and it also comes in 3 colors!
- Fall Candles, DUH! – Pumpkin Clove, Cedar & Spruce, Cozy Nights, Fall Day, Cedar Pumpkin and Cinnamon Apple Cider – TJ Maxx has also had a great selection!