Happy Thursday, everyone! Or should I say happy Friday eve?! Squeezing in one last holiday themed post before it is too late. A few of you have asked me for recommendations on affordable, yet trendy pieces you can gift to others. I thought I would share a few favorite last minute gift ideas from Urban Outfitters as they not only have clothing, but adorable accessories and home decor as well!
This mock neck sweater I have styled below is such a great gift giving option. It is currently on sale for under $50, available in 3 colors and the coziest piece to toss on and head out the door. I have already worn it with leather pants and booties for a date night with Matt and have it styled a bit more casual here for a day spent wandering around the West Village.
Top 3 picks for the following:
- How gorgeous is this tie-cuff blouse?! The tiny ruffle detailing on the shoulder paired with the tie sleeves is everything. Would look adorable tucked into a pair of high waisted denim or with a leather skirt.
- Because who isn’t obsessed with a velvet dress lately?! The maxi length is perfect and don’t worry, there is a tiny hook to close the neckline so it doesn’t have to be as open as it appears in the photos!
- You basically will put this fuzzy jacket on and never take it off. Reversible, $89 and also available in 3 other colors.
- For $44 this oversized thermal is one of my most worn pieces I own. Great for lounging around the house, but also works well paired with denim while out and about. It comes in 9 colors and I am tempted already to pick up another.
- Super simple, but totally loving this oversized ringer tee. Cuff the sleeves, tuck into some distressed boyfriend denim, toss on booties and head out the door!
- If looking for a pair of fun, fluffy, faux fur slides these puppies have your name all over them! $29 and available in 3 colors.
- I mean, need I say more than the softest fleece throw there ever was?! I have the cream color and Hadley has quickly claimed it as her own, so thinking I need to pick up one more! On sale for $39 and available in 6 colors.
- I always joke that I wish I could leave our Christmas lights up year round because I love how cozy they make everything. Well, the second best option is tossing up these globe string lights either inside or outside to create the same effect. I am going to be playing around with using these in our living room so I will keep you all posted!
- I love cactuses so there is no other reason behind why these stemless wine glasses are on my list! They make drinking wine that much more fun.
- This beanie is a perfect option for almost anyone on your list. I am loving the mint color and pom detail. You can check out the entire hat collection here.
- These moon drop earrings are the perfect mix between subtle and statement. They come in gold (my favorite) and silver and are only $16!
- I love the hue of this burgundy draw string saddle bag. Crossbody bags will always be my favorite since they allow you to be hands free.
A big thanks to Urban Outfitters for partnering on this post!