I don’t know about you all, but I have been loving the velvet trend lately. Needless to say it is a super soft comfortable material, but always chic and appropriate for more special occasions. For today’s post, I thought I would round up 5 velvet pieces that I am currently loving! Pretty sure I am going to wear these velvet joggers home on the train to my parents for Thanksgiving. Three of the items are also on major sale (aka, 50% off your entire purchase), so be sure to check those out!
- Wide Leg Velvet Pant (50% off – code: THANKFUL) – how amazing are these?! They even come with a matching blazer which I snagged as well. I love the set together, but also love these pants paired with a chunky knit as worn below. I am 5’5 and love that this pant doesn’t drag too much even if I wear flats.
- Velvet T-shirt Dress – Perfect for the holiday season, especially paired with black over the knee boots! Toss on a leather jacket and head out the door. The under $50 price point is a steal as well.
- Velvet Bow Loafers (50% off – code: THANKFUL) – The navy velvet and black bow combo, pictured below, is one of my favorites. These shoes are so comfortable and can be worn with virtually anything. I tossed them in my bag for the holiday to wear with a chunky knit and denim.
- Culotte Jumpsuit – I know this one may not be for everyone, but I am obsessed with the lace detail on the back and the culotte style. Would be adorable with a pair of heels or even a pointed toe bootie!
- Velvet Joggers (50% off code: THANKFUL) – Last but not least, my favorite pick of the bunch! I mean how amazing are these?! You all know I love my joggers, so when I spotted this velvet pair it was love at first site. I am dying to dress them up with heels for a fancier occasion this holiday season.
5 VELVET FAVORITES: