Happy Thanksgiving Eve. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving planned and some much needed relaxation! The holidays are here in full swing, which means family, friends, indulging in treats and lots and lots of shopping. Each year, it seems like my list of people I need to shop for grows, and I am always looking for new ways to tackle that checklist.
I am very excited to say that I have teamed up with Mary-Katherine from The Gold Hatted Lover to chat about our holiday shopping tips and tricks, and hopefully make your holiday season a little less stressful. Make sure to hop on over and check out her holiday secrets, and, as you will see, we both agree that comfortable attire is a must!
- Coffee: Lots and lots of coffee! It will inevitably be a long day, and a quick trip to Starbucks is the perfect way to give you that extra boost to manage the crowds.
- A crossbody bag: Two free hands are better than one when you are looking for that perfect gift.
- Layers: This way you are covered for indoor and outdoor stores.
- Comfortable shoes: Shoes that are easy to slip on and off and that you can walk long distances in without any discomfort is critical (leave the stilettos home).
- Create a plan: Map out your plan of attack ahead of time, start early in the day to beat the crowds and always search for promo codes!